Thursday, August 20, 2009

Which one is your favorite?

As promised here are the 28 new dollies that I've finished up!

This is Lori Ann she is 12", petite and adorable.

This is Kelsie Ann she is 14" tall, the fabric I used for her dress has vintage looking toys on it.


This lovely gal is Lilly Ann she is 13 1/2".


Averie Ann is wearing her little pink party shoes she is 11" tall.


Sunnie Ann has froggies printed on her dress she is 14".


This is 4 of the 9 of Stella Ann she has such great expression on her face, each one has it's own look, they are 16" long.


The other 5 of the 9 Stella Ann's.

So what do you think of these new dolls for my show in Little Falls MN on Sept. 12th and 13th. I hope you can come see them in person. Now I have to get back to work making some more little lovelies. Byeeeee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Which is my favorite? Wow...they are all so cute!! But I think that my favorite is the Stella Ann.
~Cindy~