Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Back to work!

I've been back to work in my amazing craft room this week, these are the items I got finished up.  There are five more adorable dollies just waiting for there hair to be sewn on.  A friend of mine is coming by this morning to purchase this wallet, don't you love the spring feel of this fabric! 
It's been exciting to get back on track and get something finished this week I hope I can keep the ball rolling.  The weather here in central MN is gorgeous, it was in the low 70's yesterday and is supposed to be in the low 70's again today and tomorrow, which is unreal for us in MN to have these warm days already the end of March.  I'm hoping to put flip flops and capris on today and enjoy it! 
Have a GREAT day wherever you are!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the dolls and the wallet!!
We are having great weather here too. It is going to be near 80 degrees for the next 3 days!!

Have a blessed Easter.
~Cindy~

Patty said...

Oh my gosh that wallet is so cute!

Kelee Katillac said...

Hi Deb! I love that wallet!

So fresh and fun!

The doll with her dog reminds me of Oliver!

Happy Easter Deb!

love, kelee