Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Little Falls Arts Fair 2010 behind me!

Wow, my biggest show of the year is behind me now!  These pictures were taken on Sunday the second day of the sale because I forgot my camera on Saturday.   The booth isn't as full as it was on Saturday as you can see in these pictures but you can get an idea of what it looked like.  One night I couldn't sleep and thought of the idea to hang a refridgerator door in the booth on one of the walls to put magnets and give it a kitchen feel, my husband found this door in a junk pile at our farm it used to be on his fridge when he was little, cute huh.  Everything went great, beautiful weather, wonderful helpers and awesome complimentary customers.  The crowd was down on Saturday from the usual amount which was a little disappointing not sure why the weather was good.  All in all I'm very satisfied with how it went, with all that is going on in my life right now I wasn't even sure if I would be able to be there and also get enough merchandise done so I did so that makes me happy.  Yes!!!  I added some new fall things to my Etsy page today and will be adding more all week so please go check it out!  Hugs!

2 comments:

Chelle-Belle said...

Super cute mom! You're so creative! I love everything in your booth!

Anonymous said...

Debbie,
I love your booth!! You are so creative...think that is the first time I've seen a fridge door in someone's booth. Love it!!
My big show is 3 weeks from this Saturday and I'm worrying if I will have enough stuff to fill it up.
I've been thinking about you...and you all are still in my prayers.
hugs,
~Cindy~