Thursday, September 8, 2011

This is just one of the examples of some of the great new items I'll have at Little Falls Arts and Crafts Fair

Little Falls Arts and Crafts Fair in Little Falls MN is this weekend Sept 10th and 11th.  I will have LOTS of new unique items this year like this snowman wreath perfect to have up all winter season, so hopefully you'll be there to check it out.  Please come and say hi if you're one of my blog readers let me know I often wonder how many of you are out there.  The weather is supposed to be gorgeous sunny 80 degrees, that makes me so happy!  Gotta go now get ready so byeeeeee!

1 comment:

cynthia lee designs said...

Oh Debbie...that snowman wreath is so cute!! Love it!!
Wish I lived closer, so that I could come see all your goodies in person.
I hope you have a great show and that you sell out of everything!!
hugs,
Cindy