Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays to all of you out there!  Speaking of all of you out there, I've added a counter on my page to count the hits on here, there seem to be a lot of you reading this, but where are the comments :(????  I am feeling like NO ONE (except a few faithful friends, you know who you are, thanks so much) is out there reading this but my counter says otherwise.  Please let me know your there by leaving a comment.  I've had a couple comments lately that I can't read because they're in another language, is there a program on here that changes comments to english???  Not sure, I wish there was though.  I've been told by a few of my customers at craft shows that they read this, please if you are reading will you let me know.  I'm trying to decide if it's worth it or not to me to keep posting. 
Hope your all having a stress free weekend before the BIG holiday weekend.  Take care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie,
You know that I am reading your blog and I would miss you if you stopped posting. I love seeing what you are creating...your work is wonderful!!
I've been blogging for 2 1/2 years and I still don't get very many comments. I have a counter on mine too and I know that there are lots of folks reading my blog. I often wonder why some get so many comments left for them and why some of us don't get very many at all.
Hope your Christmas is merry and bright!!
hugs,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie,
Wanted to wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Read your blog all the time and love it. Don't stop!!!
Peace, Dee