Saturday, December 4, 2010

Three "NEW" pairs of recycled wool mittens done!

Three "NEW" pairs of recycled wool mittens done yesterday and listed on my Etsy page   I may have to make myself a pair of these lavendar an green mittens.  While I was making these it occured to me that they would match my down coat perfectly and I do need a pair of mittens to go with that coat, so I guess I better get busy on them since we got 5  inches of new snow on the ground and it is really cold here!  It's looking like we will have a white Christmas here this year.  That isn't a big deal for me having a white Christmas but I know it is for a lot of people.  I grew up in Florida so snow doesn't represent Christmas for me.  Lots of fun events to go to in the next few days so I'll be out and about in this winter wonderland of ours!  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: