Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This is SPRING???!!!

Wow, March is going out like a lion! What a funny April fools joke nature is playing on us! This is what it looks like out my front window and my back window of my house this morning. YUCK!!!! Definitely not the spring scenery I would like to see! It's snowing REALLY hard! They predicted 6-10 inches and it looks like we'll get at least that much if it keeps up like this. Oh, well I guess it will melt fast and it's a good day to stay inside and sew right. I'm working on some new purses, VERY cute, I'll post pictures when there done. At least my craft room is bright and cheerful though, yeah!
Have a good day, hope it's sunny where you are!

1 comment:

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

I keep praying for a fast melt too! Found your blog through google when I was searching out mitten patterns! Love your new craft room.