Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ahh, Spring!


April Fools!
Just kidding! Mother Nature played a great April Fools day trick on us! This is what it looked like when I woke up this morning here in central MN. WHAT!!!! Nice trick, thanks Mother Nature! When will winter be over??? It really seems like it is dragging on forever! I guess the moisture will bring even nicer spring flowers though right! That's what I keep telling myself! Whatever works right!!! Hope you have a great day and don't get too many tricks played on you!

3 comments:

cynthialeedesigns said...

Oh my all that snow...it is very pretty and sunny here in Ohio. I don't think we will got any more snow here...but if we do it shouldn't amount to much. It has been in the upper 50's and to mid 60's...and I hope it stays that way.

mah said...

Hello, just came over from Rue's after I read about your brothers house in High Springs. My husband works in Gainesville, Fl! We live about an hour from there! I would love to look at your brothers house, but I couldn't read all of the address. For some reason I can't enlarge the comments. Thanks and good luck to your brother in selling his house. Mary Ann

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛