Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Check out these roomy shoulder bags!




These are great roomy new shoulder bags that I finished up. At 10" wide by 14" tall they are a great size! I padded the shoulder strap for added comfort. They sit nicely too because I put a piece of plastic in the oval shaped bottom between the lining and the outside. They have one inside pocket. I love the trim on the flaps the 2nd and 3rd one I found this trim at an antique store it's so cute!
Spring is really here now it's supposed to be in the 60's all this week, YEAH!!! My tulips are even starting to poke out from under the leaves, that means it's probably time to rake. I'll have to do that soon!
Well I'm back to work, happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie,
Love the purses!! You make the cutest purses! How you sell out of them on Etsy.
Have a great day. I'm off to work in my new sewing room...still have more of the wallpaper border to take down.
Cindy