Monday, April 20, 2009

It looks a little different!


This is what it looked like out my front window on March 31st, now look what it looks like today, it's spring! The grass is turning green and my tulips are up. Can you see the rain drops on the window? We have April showers today which will bring May flowers, YEAH! It was a long time a comin, but it's here!!! I got all of my flower gardens cleaned out last week, what a relief that was, raking isn't one of my favorite things to do. With the help of family members yesterday we got our spring road side clean up done too. Gordy and I have our names on signs on both ends of our road, it's about a 2 mile stretch, that we adopted the road for clean up. We usually only have to clean it up once in spring and once in the fall. Just a small thing we can do to do our part to keep our world clean.
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie,
Isn't it wonderful that Spring is finally here! I think it might just feel like Summer by weeks end here where I live in Ohio. It's going to be 80 degrees...hard to believe since it has been about 40 to 50 degrees with rain for the last few days.
Hope you have another wonderful Spring day today.
Cindy

Bradley said...

Hii thanks for sharing this