Friday, April 30, 2010

More magnets!


Twelve more delightful magnets that I've finished up.  I like the way they turned out.  Still working on ten new dolls, a little at a time.  I'm spending a lot of time with my family these days, it's my top priority right now.  As I've posted previously my Dad has brain cancer and he is going through treatment now.  There are a lot of close family members flying in to see him.  We're making beautiful memories and trying to stay positive no matter what is in our future.  It's hard to do sometimes but I'm so lucky to have a  family we hold eachother up and when one of us is down the others bring us back up.  Yesterday my brother called me he said "hurry over we're having a apple pie and ice cream party", you better believe I did forget the makeup I just got dressed and got over there, YUM, what fun that was!!!  Family, what would I do without you! 

2 comments:

BirchBerry Farms said...

Hi Sweet Tart---Oh dear---I am so sorry to hear about the current events with your Pa---and I will agree with you on the family support--you have a wonderful group there Miss Deb---my thoughts and prayers are with you all and please keep in touch and let me know whats going on with you guys---I feel terrible that I haven't been a very good friend lately!!!

Oh BTW---LOVE the magnets---tooo cute!!! Love ya, Renee---oh and please say hey to the rest of them there peeps too!

Anonymous said...

Deb,
I just love the little magnets that you've been making...they are so cute!!
I hope that your dad is doing well with his treatment...and I'm still sending up prayers for all of you.
hugs,
Cindy