Monday, December 21, 2009

Almost ready for Christmas!


The presents are wrapped!  I am almost ready for Christmas just a few more stocking stuffers to find and grocery shopping to do.

Finished making up this order for a wallet, I love the way it turned out hope the lucky person getting it loves it too!
There's only 4 days left till Christmas day, wishing that you are all on schedule too!  We'll have a white Christmas here like most of the U.S. it seems.  We have family members traveling by car from New Hampshire this week so I hope they have safe travels and good roads.  I hope for the same for all of you that may be traveling by plane, trains or automobiles to spend the holidays with your families.  Take care and Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie,
I'm almost ready for Christmas too. I have all my gifts wrapped and started my baking today. I heard today that what we thought was going to be a White Christmas is now going to be a rainy Christmas. Just hope that the temps don't drop too low causing freezing rain.
Have a Merry Christmas.
hugs,
Cindy