Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My wish for you....


I want to wish all of you a Happy and Healthy New Year! 
2009 was a wonderful year for me it flew by with lots of love, family, fun, creativity, traveling, excitement and all the good stuff!  I'm a VERY lucky lady, I know!  Lets hope that 2010 will be even better for everyone! 
My New Year's resolution is to start exercising regularly again, me and a million other people I bet but I'm really gonna do it I've been on a exercise break for a little while now so I really need to get back on track.  My start date is Jan.5th wish me luck!   Do you have any New Year resolutions? 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you to Deb! I've never had to exercise before. I always had a high metabolism but boy did that change this year. I need to start moving and get some energy back. Not to mention the 15 or so pounds I need to lose. Plus I really want to change my eating habits. I know we all say that but I am just tired of being tired.

I hope you have a blessed New Year.
Hugs...Tracy :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie,
Happy New Year!! Even though I lost 46 pounds this past year, I still need to lose more...and I have been bad on the exercising ever since craft show season started. So it is back to the treadmill and lifting weights for me.
~Cindy~