Saturday, December 26, 2009

I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday!


We had a wonderful holiday here at our house!  With a winter snow storm outside we wanted to play it safe so our house turned into a B&B on Christmas Eve nine of our family members slept over.  It was a blast, fun times with games, stories, present opening and good cheer and yummy food.  We missed some of our loved ones though, our daughter and son in law, neices and nephews, parents and siblings across the country, they were all in our thoughts the entire time we were wishing they were here with us.  We will have more family get togethers spread out for a week now that I look forward to very much!  I just LOVE the holidays, since family time is truly my FAVORITE thing!  Hope all of you had great family times too! 
 I'm wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year!

No comments: