Thursday, June 26, 2008

I finished these black dolls today!



Hi, everyone! I just finished this batch 0f black dolls today. They are so cute, even cuter in person. The dolls on the left are 17" tall and the bear is 7". They are made using a pattern from Sweet Meadows Farm. I made these a couple of years ago and they sold right away so I made a batch again, 3 black and 3 white. The picture on the right is of Junebug. She is 14" tall and has sculpted toes and fingers. So cute you want to squeeze her! I made her using a pattern from Cat and the Fiddle Designs.
Wow, I feel like a crappy fisher woman after last night. I wanted to beat all the men but just couldn't catch many big bass. I caught one nice one that gave us some points but we are still in 4th place out of 5 groups, not so good. Maybe next week I just have to keep remembering it is supposed to be for fun. Take care.



No comments: