Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day to the men in my life!

To my wonderful husband Gordy, Happy Father's Day Dear! Thank you for everything that you do for me and the kids! The kids are so lucky to have you for their father, your a terrific role model! I love you with all my heart! This is my Dad, the first man I loved. Thank you Dad for showing me what a real man is and what I wanted in a husband and father of my children and for always telling me that I'm beautiful. You are such a GREAT Dad and I love your picky kisses on my cheek! Happy Father's Day!
Happy Father's Day to my father in law Ron! He will be 87 years young in July. He is a great inspiration to us with his positive attitude and his joy for life. I hope you always stay young at heart!
Happy Father's Day to all of the Father's out there! Hope you all have a GREAT day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charming and touching Deb!!