Monday, December 22, 2008

Finished these little cutie's up.

I finished these two little cutie's up today and got them in the mail for a great customer of mine. I think they turned out so cute, hope she loves them. That was the last of my holiday mailing so what a relief! I have a bunch of present wrapping to do yet, wish someone would do it for me, but that's not gonna happen. Wow, what a mess downtown St Cloud was today it was like a huge city traffic jam, the whole town, it took forever to get just a block! Lots of last minute shoppers I guess. We're supposed to get a bunch more snow starting tonight here we already have 5 1/2" on the ground right now so we'll be buried in the white crap, lol. I don't like snow very much can you tell. It's also really cold here way below zero, the kind of cold that your nose hairs freeze when you go outside.
Off now to wrap some presents, byeeeeee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie,
I love your raggedy dolls...they are so cute.
Just wanted to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Hugs,
Cindy