Friday, December 5, 2008

New slouchy bag

Just finished up this new slouchy bag. It is 23" wide x 11" tall not including the handles. I made it out of this really cool fabric that looks and feels like wool but can be machine washed. It has 2 large pockets inside one has a divider for your cell phone and the other has a flap with a Velcro closure. I used a super old cool button for the outside closure. You can fit tons of stuff in this, it would be GREAT for traveling or a day out where you need to bring a bunch of stuff. Now I need to go sew mittens so hope your having a good day. Byeeee...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie,
I really love this new slouchy bag you made. I made me one something like it a few year ago, but it tied in a knot at the top of the straps.
Cloth purses are big here in Ohio also, but I talked to a friend in Tenn. and she said that hardly anyone carries them there.
All the purses you've made are wonderful. I hope you sell out of them at your show.
Cindy

Kathy Norquist said...

Deb,
I purchased two dolls and a collage from your brother at the North Branch craft sale. I have exchanged all three, and they were all great hits. My friend's daughter especially loved her doll Madison.
I love your blog, and look forward to seeing you next year.
Kathy Norquist