Sunday, December 7, 2008

Going to a Christmas party!

This is Gordy and I last night before we left for a Christmas party. We had a great time, good food, fun socializing. The party was right next to the Civic Center where there's a dog show going on this weekend so there were lots of dogs at the hotel, it was neat to see all the different breeds coming in an out for potty breaks.
We're putting up the Christmas tree today so maybe I'll have pictures of it tomorrow to share. I have lots to do today we're also hosting the family Sunday dinner here tonight, I think we'll have meatloaf. Every Sunday the family gets together at one of our houses, something we've been doing for almost a year now and it's nice to look forward to every week. So I best get busy now, have a great Sunday!

No comments: