Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Beautiful flowers!



Aren't these flowers gorgeous! These are some of the beautiful flowers I saw in San Diego. I just LOVE flowers! Maybe they will brighten up all of your day a little and you can think of spring and summer. That is what I am trying to do. All of you out there that live in place that you get to see these outside where you live right now are so lucky you don't even know!!!! It is just brown and white here right now where I live, not a big fan! Well anyway did I say how much I love flowers! I'm so glad that I got to get away to a warmer place for a little while and I wish the same for any of you who are in a cold climate right now too. Hope you are all staying warm and cozy!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi,
So glad to find another blogger from Minnesota...Yes the flowers are beautiful, be glad when we have them blooming here....I am from Faribault....Saw the picture of the nice walleye you'll caught...My son owns the largest fishing site in the world..It is called fishingminnesota.com. Check it out....Stop on by and say hi.
Hugs
Sue

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie,
Enjoyed looking at your flower pictures. Very pretty! They make me wish Spring would hurry and get here...nothing like 12 inches of snow with another inch or so tomorrow and maybe another snow storm on Monday. Hope they are wrong about that.
Cindy