Thursday, January 29, 2009

Luke is in another BASS fishing tournement!

My son Luke is in another BASS tournament it started today! It's in Taveres Florida on the Harris Chain of lakes. I am so nervous, I hope he does really good. I just checked the weather there and it doesn't look too good though. They say if it isn't warm the fish don't bite as good there in Florida they like it sunny and warm like I do, lol. It's in the low 70's and cloudy and tomorrow the high is only in the 50's with a chance of rain both days, ewww. He comes back in at 3:30 Eastern time today. This is the website if you want to watch the live weigh in it starts at 3:00:
ESPN - Event Info: Southern Open #1 (Harris Chain)
You know I'll be watching! He will fish for sure today and tomorrow but then only on Saturday if he gets in the top 30 or something. Keep you fingers crossed!!!

1 comment:

Sue said...

I am keeping my fingers crossed for him...Always want people from Minnesota to win anything...Thanks for stopping by and will add you to my list...I don't have the same kind you do and don't know how to get one....Take care and stay warm..
Hugs
Sue
PS I too like Ken Follett