Monday, January 12, 2009

Zoe is sad today!

Zoe is sad today because Luke left for Florida this morning. Luke is her favorite person in the family. I took this picture with my Blackberry, it's a little blurry isn't it, I'll have to work on that. I'm trying to set it up so I can post from it so wherever I go I can still post. Wow, things are so much more complicated than they should be or is it just me, lol! Be patient with me I my have some weird post for a few day until I get this figured out.

So Luke is leaving early for Florida is first BASS tournament starts on Jan. 29th but he needs to get there a few days before that for registration and pre-fishing. He going to golf, fish and enjoy the sunshine, hopefully there will be plenty of that for him. He doesn't like winter either just like his Mom so he is really looking forward to warm weather. I sure hope this tournament goes good for him!

1 comment:

BirchBerry Farms said...

Oh poor Zoe----tell Luke to travel safe and ENJOY--these are the days heh Deb!

LOVE that picture of Gordy---hmmmm---wonder why Joe and Renee didn't get invited to the BIG fish fry???heehee LOL

How's everything going----hope Renee pulled out of her health trouble with flying colors---had you guys on my mind as of late and hope all is well with all of you---hi to all and I'll be talkin' to ya---stay warm darlin'--Ali is on her way home from school--we were open today--however they made it OK for the kids not to go--it wasn't mandatory---well--we sent her and NO ONE was there---she was happy to come home--little does she know, she'll be dusting and vacuuming instead! XXOO...Me