Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm back from vacation!


These are some of the pictures from my vacation. My brother Al, my sister Renee and I first flew to Denver for a few days. I didn't take any pictures in Denver, I forgot to take out my camera in all the excitement. I got to see my daughter Rochelle, my nephews Eric, Matthew and Scott, his girlfriend Casey, and my brother in law Gene while I was there. We stayed at the Hyatt in downtown Denver, thanks so much to my son in law Kevin for getting us that great room. It was a whirlwind blast of two days, so much fun and GREAT to see everyone! Then my sister Cathy who lives near Denver joined Al, Renee and I and we flew to San Diego. We stayed in San Diego for 3 days then drove to Yuma AZ to see my parents that are wintering there. The weather in San Diego could not have been nicer sunny and in the 70's and 80's the whole time. Needless to say I LOVED it!!! We went to lots of different beaches and walked in the sand. The water was FREEZING so no swimming but lots of walking on beaches. The weather in AZ was also beautiful in the 70's and 80's also. It was GREAT seeing my parents and getting there cozy hugs. My dad's 2 sisters and their husbands came to see us from the Phoenix area it was great seeing them too. The whole trip was AWESOME!
It's good to be home now, I missed Gordy but I sure wish it wasn't winter here! Cold weather and snow are hard to come back to. What a reality check it's been it's only in the single digits for highs here today, YUCK! Now I am hoping for any early spring, lol.




1 comment:

BirchBerry Farms said...

Oh Deb---sounds like you had a great time----and the pictures are wonderful!!! What a slap in the face to come home to this heh?--I wish winter would just be over this very SECOND---tired of the icy driveway and the cold---bitter bitter cold temps---getting to a place where I am not sure that I even like winter anymore----nahhhhhh--not yet! Glad you are home safe and that all is well with your family----I think about you guys aften!