Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I finished some "NEW" items!

This is a great colorful little wallet! I sent one just like this to my sister for her birthday. It's so nice if you carry a smaller purse, there's still plenty of room for your important stuff.
These two shoulder bags are the same just made from different fabric. I love how they turned out the shoulder straps are so wide and comfy. They have 2 outside side pockets for keys, glasses or cell phone and 4 large inside pockets.
This is a great messenger bag that I made using vintage cotton material I found in an antique store. I just adore the colors of this! I gave it a orange theme with the applique I sewed on the flap and I sewed an orange slice applique inside too. Isn't the vintage trim cute on the strap too! The outside front has two pockets and the outside back has a large pocket too. On the inside I sewed in a 7" sturdy zipper pocket.
All of these things are machine washable and line dried to which is great! They are all for sale if any of you are interested just email me. Hope your all having a GREAT week. Back to work now on a cherry theme purse!

No comments: