Monday, May 11, 2009

Princess Annie has a new home!

Little Princess Annie is going to her new home with today in New Jersey. Bonnie adopted her yesterday on my Etsy page http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6915742
I hope Bonnie LOVES her! She fell down in this pose while I was taking her picture so I took it like this, isn't she cute she looks like she was posing for me like a little Diva well her name is Princess, lol.
Mother's Day was so much fun yesterday! The guys and my niece cooked a pancake breakfast for the Mom's and cleaned up afterward too. Then we played games all day and just hung out, very fun! Ordered pizza for dinner, I didn't have to cook all day or clean up, YEAH, very cool indeed! Hope all of you other Mom's out there had a GREAT day too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie,
Princess Annie is very cute and I'm sure that she will love her new home.
We had a great Mother's Day also...went to our oldest daughter's home and they grilled out and after dinner played "Rock Band" on their xbox. Josie was the rock singer...it was so fun watching her sing like a rock star!! Had alot of fun!!
hugs, Cindy

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great mother's day! Annie is so sweet sure you will miss her!

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

She is absolutely adorable! I love her expression!