Thursday, May 14, 2009

My baby girl is 30!

The day you were born 30 years ago was one of the best days of my life. My sweet baby girl was born. Oh, how happy I was! I was afraid to wish too hard for a girl I just wanted a healthy baby but when the doctor said "it's a girl" I let out a squeal of delight!
You were such a good, happy baby! You smiled all the time.
My two little farmers in there overalls. You were a tough little tomboy, you could keep up with big brother Brad and the other boys. And boy could you punch the boys knew to be careful with you or you would beat them up. You were a girly girl too. You loved dressing up and wearing Mommy's makeup and shoes. It was so much fun sewing you pretty dresses and teaching you about make up and fixing your hair. What a little cutie you are!
This is one of my favorite pictures of you, you pushed this shopping cart filled with your dollies all over the house. That smile is infectious!
This is you being a good big sister to Luke. You loved taking care of him and being a little Mommy.
Another one of my favorites of you, being a silly movie star! So dramatic!
Your early teen Madonna stage. So cool!
One of your Dad and my proudest days, the day of your college graduation. Look at how beautiful and grown up you are.
And this wow the day you married your forever true love! He is such an amazing man, we were all so lucky to have him enter our family. You were the most beautiful bride I have ever seen, you couldn't have been more beautiful!
Oh, how time flies when your having fun! I can't believe your turning 30 but just remember life is just getting started for you it's only the beginning! Your Dad and I love you so very much and are so proud of you we could burst. You really are a beauty inside and out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both of you...a daughter is the best artwork! And you are such an artist. Love the photo journey. You are sooooo blessed!

love, kelee