Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm making more of these!

I made some of these button bracelets last year and they were a hit at my craft show so I'm making more of them. I found pink elastic in a bag of vintage goodies that I got at an antique store, I love how it looks, I used only black elastic last year. This year I'm gonna make some with pink, white and black elastic. I got some super cute polka dot buttons too so they are extra cute, I am in love with polka dots can't have enough. Can you notice my yellow polka dot table cloth under the bracelets!
I made one of these it's a different style, I sewed the buttons to a leather strip and used a smaller button with a loop closure. Not sure I'll make more of these even though this one turned out SUPER cute.
Sorry I haven't been a very good blogger lately. I've been VERY busy! There's always so much to do in the spring, spring cleaning, yard work etc. Hopefully I'll post pictures soon of the 3 new purses I finished up last week. I'm gonna start making dollies soon now that I can hang them on the line outside to dry after I coffee stain them. I think it will be a nice change to make dolls after concentrating on purse making for a while now. Hope you all had a good Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these bracelets--they are so joyful and fun. Buttons are charming....I use them in interiors occasionally. And your Annie dolls are really a neat variation on tradition!

Anonymous said...

Very cute bracelets!!

Sue said...

Those3 bracelets are so neat...Can see why they are such big sellers...How did your son do in the bass tournment?
Hugs
Sue