Monday, July 6, 2009

More summer flowers!





These are just a few of my flowers around my yard! I said I was not going to plant very many this year because I didn't want the maintenance but I got carried away again as usual but I'm happy I did, I just love my summer flowers! I have to suck in all the summer I can get because it doesn't last long, before I know it snow will be flying here! Everything has just been growing like crazy the last few weeks so it's almost at full peak it will be probably by next week.
I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July weekend. Our weather here could not have been more perfect we had a beautiful stretch of weather for the last week just right temps and sunny.
I'll have to take some time today from enjoying the weather to work on dollies. Take care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie,
Your flowers are so beautiful!! I have some pictures of my MIL's flowers to share on my next post. Sure wish I had green thumbs like you guys do!!
You need to check out my blog...there is a surprise there for you.
hugs,
Cindy

jenifer said...

I too love your summer flowers... Great choice for flowers... Lovely pictures!!