Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Isn't this cute!

Isn't this cute! We made this last year when we gave my booth a make-over. A lady that came into my booth at the Little Falls craft show and wanted to buy this. I said it wasn't for sale it was my display sign and she said "so I want to buy it", I said why would you want to buy it with my name on it she said "Oh I can paint over that". I told her NO it wasn't for sale then she said real snotty "Well you just lost yourself a sale". Some people just don't get it, it isn't always about money. I have a bunch of cute display items but I don't sell them because I know that I won't be able to replace them and having a cute display is a HUGE thing to me.
It's FREEZING out today! Cloudy, windy and cold, plain yucky! I think Fall has hit here in MN. It's supposed to warm up this weekend though I think, I sure hope so. Where the heck did summer go anyway, it just blew by!
I worked yesterday as an election judge for the Primary election. It was quite the experience! It's hard work with a lot of responsibility. Thank you to all the people that do it. I'm glad I got the chance to experience it. I hope they call me back again in November for the general election. Wow, if I thought the Primary was hard I can imagine how much harder that will be.
I am talking with a lady about getting a web site set up for me so I'll let you all know when that is up and running, yippee, it's about time isn't it!
Take care and have a great day now!

No comments: