Monday, September 8, 2008

We had a GREAT show!


We had a GREAT show again this year in Little Falls! Thank you to my family for all of your help I couldn't have done it without you, love you lots! The weather was cold in the morning but warmer in the afternoon and we only had a little sprinkle early Sunday morning before the show started so we lucked out, yeah! Thank you to the people who did the "no rain" dance for me, you know who you are! We had a pretty good crowd on Sat. but it was VERY slow on Sunday. I'm not sure why their wasn't many people there on Sunday since the weather wasn't an issue, it was the slowest Sunday we've had in 11 years. It's was so much fun meeting all the nice ladies and soaking in the sweetest comments from them, it makes all the work that I put into my craft worth it. Thank you so much everyone! Also seeing my wonderful crafter friends is so much fun, they're an inspiration to me! Now I have to take a few days off to regroup and then back to creating new things for my next show November 22 at North Branch High School.
Bye for now, take care!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie,
I'm so glad you had a great show and that the weather was good. Rain Dances Do Work!! lol... I love the pictures of your booth!!! It looks so inviting. Wish I could of come to shop.
My first show of the season is in 4 weeks with 2 back to back a week apart, so I have to get busy. And work, work, and work some more.
Take care,
Cindy

Bonita Rose said...

I was there at the craft show this year, and browsing thru your booth is one of my favorite things to do.. always so colorful.. and yes, I love your displays! It's part of what makes your booth so special and unique! I love your Nurse Ann doll.. will you be making more of those?? I have a friend who is a trauma nurse who would absolutely love one of these for xmas.. let me know.. email me at bonnieangel1797@gmail.com , I'm on your mailing list! Big hugs to you! And welcome to blogging, I've been blogging for almost 3 years now.. LOVE IT!