Friday, September 12, 2008

This purse was a hit at the show!

This purse was a BIG hit at the Little Falls show! I am going to start making a few of these today. One of them is a special order for a GREAT customer of mine and the others will be to sell so if any of you out there want one let me know and I will save it for you. I wasn't sure if I could get the material again but I found it so now I can get busy sewing. I never make 2 exactly the same so each one will have a little difference to it. The purse I carry is this same style and I LOVE it, it's so roomy and the front pockets are excellent for putting keys in. I made my daughter one of these for her birthday too and she loves it also a couple gals my daughter works with bought one from me and they love theirs too.

I'm gonna be making more of these glasses cases too, I sold a bunch at the show. Some ladies requested brighter colors so I'm gonna make some brighter colors. I have one of these in my purse with my sunglasses in it and I LOVE mine.
Well have a great, safe and productive TGIF everyone!

No comments: