Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The remodel!


The top picture is of what my craft room looked like part way into the remodel then the next two are of it today after a little more demolition. Hopefully we will have the electrician (my brother Bruce) over today to start putting in my new lights. Tomorrow my brother Al is going to work on putting in some new sheet rock and do some other things. It is SO exciting! I can't wait to have a brand new beautiful and efficiant work space. I know as some of you have pointed out (Renee,lol) it will get messy when I am in my busy production mode, lol, but I plan to train myself to take 20 min. every time I work in there to straighten and clean up when I am done. Hopefully that will keep it neat an tidy. I'm going to set things up for convenience and work ablilty. I will keep you posted on the progress!

No comments: