Friday, February 20, 2009

Yeah, I had my first sale on Etsy!

This little cutie is off to her new home in MI today. My first sale so far on Etsy! OMG, I was SO excited when I got the email saying it sold. Fun! Hopefully now all the things I have listed in there will sell. Don't forget to check my page out, I just added a bunch on new stuff yesterday.
My craft room is coming along slow but sure. We have the walls and woodwork painted, one coat of paint on the floor. I think it needs another coat on the floor but my guys don't think so, I'm not sure if it's just because they don't want to do it or it really doesn't need it, lol. Hopefully this weekend we will get a lot more done in there. I am itching to get in there to work in my new space! I am going to start sewing today in my dining room, I have an order to make a cowboy and cowgirl Annie.
Well I better get busy now, can you believe it's Friday already, where does the time go?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie,
Congrats on your first Etsy sale!! How fun to have gone to "Quilt Market"...I've been to a few really big quilt shows here in Ohio, but never to quilt market.
Have a great weekend.
hugs, Cindy