Thursday, July 10, 2008

CHEER UP, on this stormy day!

It's a gloomy, stormy day here in Central MN. It looks like we will have storms off and on all day long today. My husband and I are storm watchers for the National Weather service so we may get called to action today. We need the rain here it's been dry lately but just hope there isn't any severe weather. It's a GREAT day to stay inside an work I guess! Since I have such a hard time when it is nice out to stay focused, it's easy for me to get sidetracked, lol.
This picture is of a beautiful collage my brother Al made. It is made from a newspaper ad from the 40's. Then he added other antique laundry items to it. The frame is made from very old wainscoting.
Well now I better get busy on my dollies!

1 comment:

Chelle-Belle said...

Nice work Al! You guys are so talented! I want that ring you made mom! Miss you guys - wish I could be there to help you out with your craft sale. You and dad will do great, I just know it!