Sunday, July 13, 2008

Pretty sunset

I took this picture of the sunset on Fri. night after we had a severe thunderstorm move through. We didn't have it too bad here, just some heavy rain, wind and lightning but other areas in MN did have hail, damaging winds and tornadoes. It sure has been a strange year weather wise.
My sister-in-law gave my father-in-law a birthday party today he will be 86 years old next Sun. I only hope I will be as healthy and get around as good as he does at 86, he is amazing. I think one of the reasons he is doing so well is his positive attitude towards life, I think that is one of the keys to living to an old age. It's always great getting together with family and friends, it was a nice day. I have a crazy busy week ahead, thinking about it makes my head spin, hopefully it won't spin off, lol.

No comments: