Thursday, July 3, 2008

Some more dollies done!



I finished these dollies today! They turned out adorable didn't they? I made them using a pattern from Sweet Meadows Farm. Lots of work in these girls, the dolls are 17" tall and the bear is 7".

Didn't beat the men last night fishing, darn! My son and I gave it a really good try though, fished our butts off but we are still in 4th place. I got 4 pts for our team and my son got 3 so at least we didn't move to last place. It was SO windy, it was very hard to fish. It was fun though and I got to spend time with my oldest son so it was awesome. Maybe next week, lol.

1 comment:

Jenny Carter said...

Hi Deb,

Well, I finally got around to adding you to my blog..I think I just forgot. Anyway, Your craft show set up is cute. I love all the pink and blue. I have never done a show. Too new.

I hope you are having a lovely weekend!

Hugs~

Jenny