Monday, October 6, 2008

I finished these purses today!

I finished making these 2 purses plus another one for an order today. They all turned out super cute, if I do say so myself, lol. This style purse is my favorite that I have made so far, it is so roomy and really comfy to carry. Love the pockets on the front for my keys! I am selling these for $72 each so if your interested let me know and it's yours. They are machine washable too, which I think is so important.
We had a birthday party last night here at our house for my baby brother who turned 42 on the 2nd, my dad who turned 75 yesterday and my sister who will be 49 on Tuesday. So much fun, I love family time! Hope you all had a good weekend too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie,
Love your purses!
Thanks for the no rain dance...the weather was perfect for the show. I hope we have no rain next weekend as it is my biggest show. We haven't had any rain for so long, but it is suppose to rain for the next few days. We need it badly but I hope that it is over before the weekend.
Take care and I'll talk to you again soon.
Cindy

anniescupboards said...

Oh My goodness I love these. I love the eyeglass cases too. You are just FULL of awesome ideas. I wish I could make something so pretty and useful! I can partly make a bag. haha.