Friday, October 17, 2008

They're Off!

My husband took this picture this morning, can't really see my Mom in the passenger seat though. My parents left this morning to winter in Arizona. It was sad having them go but I'm happy for them that they are able to do what they love to do. My Dad LOVES getting out on the road. They have a place here for the summer from April until the middle of Oct. but then go south for the winter. Our relationship is very close so it will be hard not having them close by until next spring. I'm going to go to Arizona sometime this winter to break up the 6 months. I hope they have tons of fun, warm sunshine and stay healthy.

2 comments:

BirchBerry Farms said...

Ohhhhh----I am waving bye bye----them darn winter snow birds----well---good thing where they are going is alot warmer than here---alot warmer----heeheehee----travel safe peeps!

Anonymous said...

Debbie,
Best wishes to your parents for a safe trip as they travel. I know you will miss them, but being able to go visit them will be wonderful.

Thanks for suggesting that I take a look at your booth pictures. I think I'm getting a feeling for what the vintage look is. I have some ideas of items I want to make and need to get started this week. I just took some days off to try to figure out what directions I wanted to go with my creations...so now it is time to get back to work.
Cindy