Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy Halloween everyone! Hope you have a spooktacular day! These are some of the pumpkins my husband Gordy made for our Sept craft show. Again this year we sold all of them. What a big hit they have been!
I'm still working on a bunch of new dollies. Today is going to be in the 60's and sunny so I am going to coffee stain them and put (sounds too sad to say hang) them on the line to dry. That works so much better than having to dry them inside. So coming soon 24 new dollies!
I wonder if we will get any trick or treaters here tonight? Last year we only had about 8 or so. When our kids were little all the other kids in the neighborhood were little to so we used to go through TONS of candy. Sometimes people from the city come out here so you never know how many we will have from year to year. So I am prepared.
Have a safe and happy day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie,
I love the pumpkins...I can see why they sale out.

Trick or Treat was last night here and we had about 35 kids. We thought we would have alot more, but sometimes the parents take their children to other neighborhoods where the houses are real close together...the homes here sit alitte farther apart and some of our driveways are longer.

I can't wait to see your dollies when they are done. My first Christmas show is next Friday and Saturday...And I don't feel like I'm ready at all. It is not a very big show, which is a good thing. The big show is Thanksgiving Weekend, so I have some more time to get ready for that one.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Cindy