Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm here!

Hi, I'm still here! Sorry I haven't blogged for a while, not much to talk about. That's good though I like my life to be calm and quiet. I've been busy making dolls. I have the bodies all stuffed, today I will be painting there legs and making there clothes. I may be in a little over my head, I have 24 dolls started, whew. I don't usually make such large numbers at one time. I'm making 6 different styles though. I'll hopefully have pictures of the new little cutie's on here this week. We had our first site of snow here yesterday, luckily none of it stuck, it melted right when it hit the ground, yeah! Today it's really windy and cold but it's supposed to warm up again towards the weekend. I have lots to do outside yet to get my yard ready for winter so the warmer weather will be welcome. My husband and I adopted the road we live on so we also need to pick up the ditches before it gets too cold. We usually clean them in the spring and fall. Well I best get busy doll making!

No comments: