Monday, November 3, 2008

Don't forget to VOTE!

Can you believe it there's only one more day until we vote! I am working as an election judge tomorrow. I'm a little nervous about it but excited at the same time. There is supposed to be a record turnout across America this year. I'm not sure how many registered voters we have in our township but I'm thinking it's 1000-2000, that's a big spread right, lol. Hopefully we won't be there all night after the polls close.
I went to the movie The Secret Life of Bees yesterday with my sister. I read the book and LOVED it so I was worried the movie wouldn't be as good but it was WONDERFUL! OMG, they did such a great job. I really recommend it and GREAT chick flick girl movie, go see it!
So don't forget to vote everyone exercise your right, women haven't always been so lucky!

No comments: