Monday, November 17, 2008

Luke's Birthday!

Happy Birthday Luke! Today is my youngest son's birthday, he's 25 yrs old. We celebrated last night with the family. This is a Dairy Queen cake he is holding, I didn't have many designs to choose from so he ended up with this hot rod, he said it was cool though. He is a GREAT guy, a man with few words but when he does talk people listen. We are VERY proud of him.
I am going to lunch with one of my best friends that I haven't seen for a while so I am excited! We're going to an Italian restaurant that has the most amazing salad ever, grilled apples, chicken, Gorgonzola cheese, candied pecans, oh it's so yummy! Hope you all have a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debbie,
Hope you had a great time today with your friend.
Happy Birthday to Luke. My youngest will turn 22 in a few weeks...they sure grow up to quickly!! It just seems like yesterday that she was still alittle girl. Hope Luke had a great birthday.
Cindy