Thursday, November 13, 2008

Look at this new purse I made!

This is my newest creation! I think it turned out so cute! The pocket on the front is neat for keys. The inside is black silky material and it has a small pocket for cell phone or whatever you want. This style handle is so nice I have a purse with this style and it's so comfy to carry.
Another cold gloomy day here in central MN. November is the gloomiest month after all, YUCK! It is amazing how much it helps to have the sun shinning to get you motivated. I guess it's a GREAT day for working though right. It's easier for me to go downstairs to my sewing room when the weather is gloomy rather than when it's sunny. I have to decide now what to start making next. I'm thinking more purses. So I'm gonna go get busy now then, byeeeeee!

No comments: