Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! This was our delicious 20 lb. turkey that I made today. It was so tender and moist, YUMMY!!! I wanted to take it out of this ugly aluminum pan to take the picture but it was too hard without it falling apart. We had 9 people for dinner, all the food turned out perfect if I do say so myself, lol, we had turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes w/gravy, squash, corn, broccoli, homemade oatmeal bread and of course pumpkin, apple and chocolate pie. It's a good thing Thanksgiving only comes around once a year or we would all weigh a lot more. After sending home leftovers with everyone that was here we still have enough to be eating leftovers for days. I am so thankful for my great family, friends and all of you blog buddies. I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving too and that you have a lot to be thankful for. Hugs to you!

No comments: