Sunday, August 17, 2008

Basket full of dollies!

I have this whole basket full of dollies to finish today. They will be getting a coffee bath in a minute. Four of them will be Halloween party girls and some will be Raggedy Ann's . All of their dresses have tons of detail in them, I worked on them all day yesterday and didn't get done. I am going to be making dolls all this week so I'll have a lot of dolls by the big show (Little Falls). I hope all of my doll lovers are there this year, hehe, you know who you are! It's so hard to be inside working, our weather has been gorgeous this weekend. Hope you're all doing something fun today!

1 comment:

BirchBerry Farms said...

Little Falls is right around the corner---I am just going to have to have a nervous breakdown and get that out of the way BEFOR hand---LOL---can hardly wait see you and the rest of your gang there!!!!