Sunday, August 24, 2008

My highlights of the state fair.

We saw Rissi Palmer at the state fair in the Leinie Lodge Bandshell, it's free. She was so good I really enjoyed her singing. This is her website Rissi Palmer if you want to check it out.




We also saw the Hypno-Chick De'Anna. Hypno-Chick - Hypnosis, Hypnotism, Hypnosis Download, Downloads for Hypnotism, this is her website if you want to check it out. She hypnotised people from the audience. It was hilarious! She had them talking Japanese, or at least they thought they were and they could totally understand eachother. We laughed our butts off. This show was also free.
We saw so many great free shows that day but these two were the best. Also ate lots of great food. My sister and two brothers went with us they are all from out of state so it was their first MN state fair. They loved it. One of my brothers and my sister ate bacon on a stick, they said it was pretty good. They had to try it since it seemed like one of the weirdest things to have on a stick. We saw one lady there with shorts overalls with only a lace purple bra underneath, not good, lol.
So now I've had a few days off I need to get back to work so today I'm gonna start the doll making again. I have to get a lot done this week it's my last full week before Little Falls so wish me luck staying focused. Have a GREAT Sunday!

No comments: