Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Check out my slideshow with some of my pics from my trip last week to Colorado!

Last week my husband and I were in Steamboat Springs visiting my daughter Rochelle and her husband Kevin and of course my granddog Roxy. We had a terrific time with them. They are awesome hosts and took use on an amazing hike up by Rabbit Ears pass so most of the pictures on the slideshow were taken that day. I also got to see my sister, brother in-law and nephew, and also another nephew from my husband's side was passing through so we got to see him too. We had a lot of great quality time with my daughter and her husband, which we needed since we don't get to see eachother enough, maybe enough for them though, lol. It's so hard having her so far away but they sure have a wonderful life there in Steamboat Springs. There are so many great things to do in that town anytime of the year. This picture was taken at the top of the mountain in Steamboat Springs, you need to ride the gondola up to this spot. We had a delicious lunch up there with this GREAT view, can you ask anything better.
I did get some work done while I was there, that helped me not stress out too bad about being gone. Now I have tons to do so best get going. Hope you enjoy the slideshow.

No comments: