Sunday, August 31, 2008

Easy Breezy Backsack

I've finished this Easy Breezy Backsack for my show next weekend, it turned out so cool, I really like it. I quilted the outside of the backsack and the pocket. It has a bunch of pockets inside too. I'm going to make another one of these today but out of different materials. We're going to pack up our trailer today too with our display for the show. LOTS to do before next weekend, wish me luck not going crazy, lol. Have a wonderful Labor day weekend everyone, I'll be laboring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie,
I wish you lots of luck so that you do not go crazy this coming week. It sure does seem like the week before a show is always crazy! I hope the weather is kind to you next weekend and that you have a great show!
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Debbie,
I know you are busy getting ready for your show, but I've honored you with an award on my blog when you get a chance to go check it out.
Cindy