Sunday, August 24, 2008

Song Tag!

I've been song tagged by Jenny from Wonders of Whimsy.
The rules if you want to play along are:
1. Post the link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others that you like and tell why.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post.

1. Baby Got Back - Sir Mix Alot (kinda nasty but I have a big butt so it is fun to dance to)
2. Low - Flo Rida (it has a good beat and makes me whanna dance)
3. Forever and Always - Shania Twain (don't really think she is a good singer kinda cheezy)
4. Songbird - Kenny G
5. Breathless - Kenny G
(everyone that knows me always makes fun of me cause I love him so much,
it makes me feel like I'm floating and is relaxing)
I'm tagging the following people. Sorry about the tagging I also need more blogger friends.
1. Renee from BirchBerry Farms
2. Cindy from Cynthia Lee Designs
5. Dana from Old Red Barn Co.
6. Nicole from Raggedy Old Annies
7. I can't think of a 7th one sorry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debbie,
I can't think of any music or songs that I'm embarrassed to listen to. But my girls sure like to make fun of me for listening to Kenny Rogers. I've liked him since I was a teenager and have lots of his albums and CDs. I've seen him in concert twice, the first time about 20 years ago and then last week. He came to an outdoor performing arts center and my sweet hubby took me to see him. And of course the girls made fun of me because all I listened to the week before the concert was my Kenny CDs.(hee-hee)
Hope you get lots made this week for your show.
Cindy