Saturday, August 9, 2008

We'll have some of these for our show.

My husband Gordy has made more of these for our upcoming craft show. They were a big hit last year so he has made more, some of the new ones are a little differant, it all depends on what cool things he finds to make them out of. I have one in my yard and I get tons of compliments on it, it's a great conversation piece.
I've been working on lots of new stuff so I better get busy now. Gordy and I have to work at the Benton County Fair in the Sportsmen's wildlife building from 2:30 - 6:30 today. It's always nice to see lots of old friends there. Hope you're all having a nice weekend, the summer is getting shorter, that's sad huh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debbie,
These flowers are too cute! Love the ones with the picket fence! Hope you're having fun at the fair.
Cindy